Notes From Buyers
- “One of the best contemporary mixed media/collage artists out there. It is a pleasure owning a print from Brandi. The vibrant colors are beautifully rendered in the print process she has perfected. The shapes seem to be almost 3D and pop from the surface. Make room on your walls!”Jody, Washington
- “The best, simply beautiful. Thank you.”Kelly, Idaho
- “So excited to finally have these! They’ve been at the top of my wishlist for a long time, and they’re even better in person. Thanks!”Lisa, Washington
- “I bought “Mountain Brothers” and “Day Break,” and they make such a nice, complementary pairing. Currently, they are hanging on the wall above my bed.”Louise, Minnesota
- “This going to be a graduation present for a dear friend and i couldn’t be more pleased with it. Thank You!”Vanessa, Canada
- “Wow. Both the drawing and the two paintings are super. Such vivid colours! Very pleased with my purchase, shipping was prompt and it was service with a great personal touch. Thank you!”Tilly, UK
- “Oh, I am soooo glad I took the plunge and bought this! The piece is magnificent, the transaction was perfect as usual, and your little note to me was heartwarming.”Jen, California
It Feels Good To Be Loved!
- “Lots of beautiful new work in Brandi Strickland's recently overhauled website and shop, Paper Whistle.”Juxtapoz Magazine
- “Brandi Strickland's bright and beautiful mixed media art prints make us want to play cut 'n' paste.”Nylon Magazine
- “Totally digging these semi-psychedelic prints from artist Brandi Strickland.”Urban Outfitters
- “Awesome mixed media illustrations by Brandi Strickland.”Booooooom
- “One of my current favorite artists right now is Brandi Strickland. Each piece she does is something new, yet familiar and lovely.”Art Milk
- “You name it, Brandi Strickland will make something out of it. Hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, this talented young lady uses paint, pencils, cameras, magazine clippings, and so many more materials than one could possibly name here. The best part is that it all comes together in a perfect harmony of colour, texture, emotion and individuality. Brandi’s work is layers upon layers of beautiful colors, cut-outs and textures.”Antler Mag
- “Strickland’s collages are immediately striking. Radiant beams cross broad areas of formless dark. Hard-edged shapes and color carve the picture plane into tectonic plate-like slabs. Visually, there is a dynamic interplay of powerful forms. Human subjects people the fields of these strong shapes. Alone or together, they make contact with prismatic beams of color that invariably spread out toward the edge of the image.”Bees & Trees
- “Brandi Strickland is a mixed media and collage artist from nearby Charlotte, NC. Her work is so fun and quirky, and she’s one of my favorite artists right now.”Need Supply Co.
- “Since first seeing the fantastic mixed media work of artist Brandi Strickland I was mesmerized. There is a lot to see and take in on her redone site.”The Idea Foundation
- “Brandi Strickland is a collage and mixed media artist working from Charlotte, North Carolina. Strickland graduated with a BA from Queens University of Charlotte in 2007, and has exhibited and published her work extensively in a small amount of time. She has also taught classes and workshops, and is affiliated with the WAFA artist collective.
Strickland's collages are beautiful, colorful, and somewhat fantastical. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through her portfolio of series on her website. I admire her use of color, and the fact that I can sense her enjoyment of her own work through each piece.”Marion Glass